Monday, May 3, 2010

Oh I LOVE Regina brooms!


So I went to a thrift that was having a spring cleaning sale. You were allowed to (Fill a bag with stuff "other than collectibles & jewelery" for 5 dollars.) There was two Regina's in the electrical appliances area. The one I did not purchase was a white bag with royal blue flower design. It was real cute but did have some stains on the bag and I later found out there was a piece missing and it was broken. Now this one that I got WORKS AWSOME! I love it. It was tagged at $8.00 and even though it could not fit into a bag the lady charged me $4.00. It was a bit dirty when purchased but after some soap and water it looks close to new! Now hopefully I do not become obsessed with these because.. I really don't know where I would store a bunch of electric brooms. *hahaah*

I also found this cute pair of sunglasses for .99 cents of course I could not pass them up and I will probably wear them religiously until I find another pair in one of my next thrifting adventures.

In my next blog I will post some pictures of vintage material, linens, aprons & some curtains I have found in recent weeks.

3 comments:

  1. That is the funkiest broom! I have glasses just like your find, they are the best:)

    I love lime green, this blog just made my morning <3!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the broom, I haven't seen one before, and great finds.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are great! And the sunglasses, WOW! Can we say big girls and boys...Zootsuitmama

    ReplyDelete