Monday, March 15, 2010

Vintage pictures


Hello: I had a busy week last week thrifting, then on the weekend I decided to hit up a few garage sale ads I had seen in a online ad. The garage sales ended up not being too great at all I didn't find too much, although I did get a little vintage wind up travel alarm clock for 50 cents, So I can't really complain.
But during my thrift store scouring I came across these two pictures. I have no idea how old they are, or anything else about them for that matter. But I did find them rather great and they are in quite good condition. I have tried different search words on google just to find out anything on them but I have came up with NOTHING.

So if you know anything about older pictures and may have some ideas as to when they may be from, I would appreciate any information.

No comments:

Post a Comment