Tuesday, June 1, 2010

My little Corner



Hello Lime Vintage readers! Well I finally got some flower planting done in the past week it seemed to take ages, luckily I had a few thrifting getaways to break up all the time with my hands in the dirt. I found this cute mini rose plant and decided to put it in the fairy pot I had found at our dump store (Which no longer exists *sigh* I always found such great stuff up there.)


On one of my planting thrift breaks I found this vintage solair chair, now I did not even have to think about this purchase I saw it and wanted it and that was it. I already had a cart and this chair was not going to fit inside obviously, so I just stacked it on top and pushed around the crazy contraption all over the store until I was done. There was no chance I was leaving it up at cash and no chance I would leave it in the place I found it until I was done shopping. Every time I do that someone just snaps up whatever I was eyeing seconds after I step passed it and then I get mad at myself. lol
So this is my little corner for now I am sure it will get lots of use.

1 comment:

  1. i don't think i would be able to leave such a lovely corner! the roses and the chair make it so unique and pretty

    ReplyDelete