Thursday, April 15, 2010
Cute little suitcase
A few weeks ago I found this cute little white travelgard suitcase, it had scuffs here and there and a few spots of "Who knows what?!" Well I finally got around to cleaning it today and it cleaned up VERY WELL. Most of the black scuff's came off and all the other weird marks mostly vanished too. ($6.99/Thrift store)
The other things in the picture are some things I also found in the past two months.
1. Adorable vintage wallet. (I really love the little clasp on this vintage buxton convertible wallet. It also smells like lipstick *lol* which is another thing I find great about it.)(25 cents/thrift store)
2. Blue Marble bead necklace ($1.00/thrift store) (It matched my outfit that day.)
3. Navy blue and red umbrella patterned scarf by: St Michael (10 cents/thrift store)
4. ELG-ART Jeweled small travel clock (50 cents/yard sale)
5. Brown Chunky marbled plastic bracelet ($1.99/thrift store)
6. Big vintage sunglasses ($2.00/thrift store) I ended up really liking these and already wearing them ALOT.
7. Green crochet shamrock (Made by me this winter.)
8. Haband! Pink gingham strawberry day dress. As soon as I saw this I wanted it, I don't think it had ever been worn the buttons are all in perfect shape and the pattern is just too cute.($2.00/thrift store)
Thinking of going to some garage sales on Sat.. If I do I hope I find something amazing.