Calm down... your on the right page. I just decided I needed a new look for the New Year.
So the crustaceans have been sent packing ( Now that doesn't mean I don't love them still, because I do)
Although I do think they may have scared off some potential blog readers. "I have a suspicion that people may have thought I had a unhealthy fetish for sea life." To that I say: You only live once!
So welcome to my new blog look for 2013.
I may still have a few minor kinks to work out. But I am rather chuffed with it.
(Although please give me feedback on the font colors, are they okay on the eyes?)
I can lighten them a bit if it's a little much.
I wrote a little list of things I would like to do in 2013 after reading Vanessa's cute list.
Here they are
Things to do in 2013
1. Swim in the lake (I used to do this yearly, last year I didn't go once! *Boo*)
2. Cook More (I like to cook but don't do it near often enough.)
3. Save some money from my selling ("spend spend spend, none of my pants have pockets cause the money always burns through them")
4. Be more organized (I have nothing to say about this.)
5. Fly a kite (Everyone keeps telling me to go do this *wink*)
6. Fill a coloring book (coloring is relaxing.)
7. Go out of town thrifting (This is something I usually get to do every year and it's one of my favorite things to do.)
8. Make a dress (Hopefully more but I don't want to put too much pressure on myself, although I do have 5 sewing machines... that should be enough pressure.)
9. Make a rag doll (A cute demented one.)
10. Finish sock monkeys from last year (Almost there... just one armless girl, who can't hug her boyfriend back.)
11. Worry Less (I think I come from a family of alot of worriers. I most certainly do not want to carry on tradition.)
12. Think more positive ("The sun'll come out tomorrow So you gotta hang on 'til tomorrow Come what may")
13. Read more books ( "I love books but found my reading to be at a all time low in 2012")
So on with the show!
I am really looking forward to the Weekend as it seems I have not been thrifting in days.
I actually sat and though about what the Salvation Army might have in today.
Now that's when you know your obsessed.