Me on my 11th Birthday wearing the tye dyed shirt I made. I haven't seen this picture in a long while and it made me laugh because I grew my fringe out after this and then didn't cut fringe again until the beggining of Feb 2010. (So about 17 years)
First lets look at my new shoes... then we will continue on with the old stuff.
These shoes I got for around 0.75 cents They are in good shape have some scuffs from being previously worn but I like the looks of them. They remind me of doll shoes.
Antique pie server and pastry tongs $1.50
I have recieved blog awards from these following lovely people recently and some not so recent. "Insert big WHOOPSIE" here.
* http://misssimmondssays.blogspot.com/ (In the few past days)
* http://follybird.blogspot.com/ (In the few past days)
* http://sopastcaring.blogspot.com/ (December 2011)
* http://vintage-sweetheart90.blogspot.com/ (Back in August 2011)
* http://vintageandvanity.blogspot.com/ (Back in June 2011)
In the beggining of my blogging I had not a clue about the awards or what you were to do with them. ("Meaning putting the icon up on your page") *lol*
So even though I was happy and thrilled I got a award. Nobody knew I had one.
Well that will all change TODAY folks...
Thank you to everyone for my bloggie awards... New & Old
I will add them to my sidebar for all to see.
After receiving the award there are several rules to follow:-
You should pass it on to 15 recently discovered blogs and let the bloggers know they have been nominated. Then you have to share 7 things about yourself. Finally thank the award giver and link back to them.
This is one of my favorite baby pics of me. And just goes to show that dirt really can't taste that bad.
Coconuts 7 facts:
1. When I was a little girl I was a pure tomboy, even though my Mom would put me in dresses. When I got a bit older I always chose pants and remember crying when occasions would arise where a dress was needed.
(YES I DO CRY EVERY FROCK ON FRIDAY) *lol*
2. I got my first stitches (four to be exact) when I decided to jump out of a freshly pruined apple tree at the age of 7.
3. I used to discreetly pinch other kids that sat next to me in Kindergarten and make them cry. Then I would ask them what was wrong when the teacher came to see what happened.
(If you were one of the kids I pinched.... I am sorry)
4. I was jelous when my Brother was born (see my fake smile) I am plotting on getting my Rainbow Brite doll to pinch him.
(FYI: I have no idea what happened to my Mom's hair and neither does she. When I told her I was putting this pic up she just said "Ohhhh God"
I wonder why she didn't save that dress for me. (I LIKE IT)
5. I was proud of the potatoes Dad and I grew in the garden & so was he.
6. Mr. Coco and I loved the hammock my parents had in the backyard. But then one of the trees had to be removed and the hammock got sold at a yard sale. At least I still have this photo as a reminder
Mr. & Mrs. Coco 15 years old
7. I got married at 18 years old and my wedding cake toppers were
The photo is not mine and was borrowed from here:
Okay so there you have it. I am not going to pass this Versatile Blogger award on to anyone specific. If you have not recieved this award yet and would like it. Then I pass it on to YOU!!